Live at the Outpost Performance Space, December 15, 2005, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA.
Michael Vlatkovich, trombone, percussion | Bill Payne, clarinet | William Roper, tuba, percussion, vocals | Richard Tabnik, alto sax (tracks 16, 18, 20) | Quincy Adams, soundboard | Mark Weber, poems, harmonica. Recorded by Manny Rettinger | Master’d by Quincy Adams.
1. I’m sitting here amid
2. The Celts
3. missed your big chance
4. Little Walter
5. The History of Jazz
6. the ocean
7. you are not finally dead
8. south for winter/deep in
9. GUERRA, BEHEMOTH
10. Cherokee Hawkins & Beer
12. he hated Christmas
13. i slept the clock around (sleep sequence)
14. Happy Birthday for Alicia
15. Hubclar #7 MW & BP 17dec05 at 725
16. Turtle Night MW & Richard Tabnik 5dec04
17. Hubclar #9 ibid.
18. Friendliness MW & RT 5dec04 Brooklyn
19. Unholy March MPV+WR+BP trio 14dec05 at 725
20. The History of Jazz MW & RT 18sept05 Brooklyn